Hi guys! how're you all doin? I've been doing .... good I guess yeah good. ok so I started school already ..... and now I am officially a high school student :D awesome yes? it is awesome! I am truly excited . School so far is just so-so I gues but it's hectic and I mean very hectic. Because my new school is not like the old one at all. I am just worried i'll be late for classes or stuff like that. My new school is very strict about being late and stuff, which is the reason of my anxiety. And of course everyone say there will be so many homework and stuff also the reason of my anxiety.
So hbu guys? Started school already? is it good? bad? why don't you all tell me? i'd be happy to hear from you guys :D (a.k.a please comment)
ok then so I gues that's it buh bye guys!!!!!!!!! see you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment