Sunday, July 14, 2013

school

i'm starting school already :( sheesh. And now i'm officially a high school student. I really am worried about my new school, because everyone says it's gonna be hard and there'll be a lot of tests and stuff man! creepy.

My new school is so different from the old one. My old one is small my new one is huge very vey huge . And there are so many people and idk ..... it's kinda intimidating you know. But the first day wasn't so bad( surprisingly) I made new friends already. and i'm glad at least it started of pretty well ( so did I thought) . Oh yeah on the first day there was some sort of session about the school rules thing . And honestly idk why but the teacher made it look so scray and I do mean very scary. Though the seniors doesn't seem to be having a hard time . ._.

But ofc I chose this school and I expect myself to endure it for 3 years, and enjoy it if I can of course. But.... from my last experience of going to a new school it's only hard at the very beginning you know and soon enough it's just normal .... and then i'll wonder why I was so scared on the first placed the cycle continues ( until I graduate my uni ofc)



All right that's all for my post sayonara guys! the worlds strangest girl signing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment