Tuesday, July 2, 2013

me new toy

          hello guys how are you all doing? it's me again as always . Well guys i'm excited to tellyou I finally have a laptop on my own ! yaay! and I absolutely love it it's really-really awesome. My dad recommended it for me (special thanks to him) . I need a laptop for school you see so finally they agreed to get me one :D . my new laptop is the asus vivobook. I chose this one because :

1 it's slim and so automatically light.

2 it has the newest windows operating system a.k.a windows 8 ( oh yeah windows8 have a touch screen :D cool eh?)

3 it's speedy and also it has nice graphics.

4 it's not too expensive.


;D still trying to get used o my new found toy laptop but it's coming quick :D awesome!


all righty then people the world's strangest girl signing out !

No comments:

Post a Comment