Tuesday, July 9, 2013

a rather emotional post

           hey guys! :D g day , how're you all doing? as for me here I'm doing just fine:) I'm going to do more updating since you know I have my own laptop now so it's easier .
         ok so guys as you see a couple months ago I bought a new set of pencil colors . it's a derwent pencil color (72 colors wooho!) and i'm proud to say it's one of my prized possetions. look here i'm not really that good at drawing , I don't have crazy talents . I just doodle every now and then and somehow create some good drawings ( yes people this is how I operate) but sometimes I make bad pictures too which mostly goes to the trash can. I've showed my doodles some time ago and i'm really just curious whaddaya guys think about it? I know i'm not good but please people! for the love of lord say something! (i'm a bit emotional at the moment and the weather is not helping there's a thunder storm out there) so please post a comment or something I know you guys see my posts ._. trust me I check my viewers daily. so please just please



i'll psot my doodles next time ok? the internet's having some sort of problem




No comments:

Post a Comment