So ... anyways, i'm now officially a senior ( although, admittedly i don't look like one) . However, i now am a 12 grader. I must say, i quite like being a twelve grader........ however, i feel kind of old. Soon enough i mean, i'll be graduating high school and that's just kind of scary. i don't like the idea of being a freshmen all over again "shudders" i mean my first year in high school was weird enough. It was full of awkward lunch hours, class times and just lots of adjusting. I mean, now that i'm a senoior it's all chill but the first year was just.............no.
Anyways to update you all about my recent life i'll post a few pictures to update you :D yay!
right now, I am the proud mom of this kibble eating poop machine called peter. Peter is a rabbit (you don't say) and when i first named him peter i didn't even know it was a he. I just had a premonition thing i guess? . Now, in this picture, peter is still fairy small and quiet. I took this picture about half a year ago and now , peter is almost a year old. He's all grown up , he's hyper active and bossy and admittedly a bit of an ass sometimes. ( might i remind you, my mom was the one who picked him out of the litter)
I dyed my hair............................ i just did it.... i don't remember how or why ......but i did it. my hair is an ombre.... ish.
This is my latest picture that i did for an art project. My drawings have improved a lot and i'll upload some more details about peter and my drawings soon:D buh bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment