Hi people! i'm back! sorry for not updating these few months it's really been hectic and frustrating so ._. sorry.
School is going bad i'd say, I feel bad about it, i'm literally flunking a lot of subjects which is really bad. Idk how I go into this mess but I need to get back on my feet and start studying extra hard from this day on.
So how are you all guys? :p I hope your all doing fine, i'm fine (at least alive and breathing) I've made some new friends at school and it's going well. oh yes I recently made a trip to SG more like a surprise trip . My parents surprised me by telling me about it like three 2 days before departure and I was very-very shocked.
During this trip I did lots of things, I went to the night safari, I bought lots of clothes and stuff (bugis!!) I ate many delicious food , I played lockdown too (I love this game) lockdown is actualy a game in which you are locked inside a room and you're supposed to fing your way out.It's really tricky honestly but I'd recommend it.
But you know the most memorable thing is actually walking down the streets of Singapore , riding an MRT , and also the beautiful viw from clark quay river, it was truly beautifull.

No comments:
Post a Comment