Hey peeps! I've posted some new doodles and a picture too :D how do you guys like it? I especialy like akira , because it is the first time I successfully draw wings yay! I know it's not perfect or anything but i'm satishfied ;)
ok so some of you might ask why did I drw that akira girls, I know I don't look like the girl who would like creepy stuff or anything but... yep I do I like lot's of creepy stuff, I do monologs and stuff , my favorite colour is black I love blak yay! and I like gothic stuff! I like gothic quotes because they are meaningfull. but I know some of you might not like it and that's fine by me!
"Evil is a point of view."
-ANNE RICE
"The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."
-Silvetris

No comments:
Post a Comment